Beef recipes for dinner with crème fraiche will be one of the fanciest dinner menus you can try. It can be found at a restaurant with high class. And I heard that not all fancy restaurants are making the menu. You can even buy the ingredients at the groceries nearby. Well, you will need more time to cook this meal but believe me, this will be great recipes for dinner party. Check this out.
To make the crème fraiche you are going to need:
– 2 cups of beet juice
– A tablespoon of pure sugar
– A cup of crème faiche
– And kosher salt. The fresh black pepper will be needed as well.
For the noodle with butter, the ingredients are:
– Salt with high iodine level
– 50 grams of egg noodles
– 8 tablespoons of butter. The unsalted kind and you should slice them.
– ¼ cup of fresh dill. Chopped them.
– ¼ cup of fresh parsley. Chopped them also.
– Fresh black pepper from ground.
Then the stroganoff section of best recipes for dinner with crème fraiche will be:
– Mignon steaks. You should cut them into 4 slices of fillet. It is better in 4 cm in thickness.
– Fresh black pepper from ground and kosher salt.
– ¼ cup of steak rubs. You can find them in the brand of Bobby Flay’s Steak Rub or others.
– 4 tablespoons of peanut oil or canola oil.
– 2 tablespoons of butter, the one in unsalted kind.
– 1 ¼ pounds of mushroom. It could be shiitake, cremini, or oyster. Chopped and sliced them.
– 2 shallots. The large one and cut them into diced.
– 3 pieces of cloves garlic. You can grate them or simply chopped them and turn into a paste.
– A tablespoon of multifunction flour
– 2 cups of beef stock or beef broth. It is better the homemade kind with low level of sodium.
– Parsley and dill for garnish.
You will need one hour and half to make the meal. And there will be several steps. And of course the best recipes for dinner party will be better to be served in great garnish and plating. Actually there are a lot of recipes that you can try in case you want to make another meal using beef or steak as the main ingredient of beef recipes for dinner with crème fraiche.