In The Mood for Some Healthy Pasta Recipes? Try Lemon & Seafood Pasta!
Generally, pasta is an acceptable meal for a healthy and satisfying sustenance. It is a nutritious foundation to the famous “Mediterranean diet”, one of the healthiest diets in the world. As it is generally consumed with nutrient-rich food components such as beans, fibre-dense veggies, monounsaturated oils, protein-rich cheeses, antioxidant-packed tomatoes, and let’s not forget fish, lean and poultry meats, which all can be very nutritious! There are many benefits of eating pasta, with maintaining solid energy for a long time being one of them. After all, carbohydrate is the main component of pasta, and it provides glucose that can keep your muscles and brain running. The best thing about pasta is that the carb it contains is a complex one, which gives you a longer fullness and can give a slow but constant energy release. It is also more or less cholesterol-free and it has low sodium. But more importantly, it provided balanced nutrition!
Now that you know some of the best benefits of eating pasta, we will present you with one of the tastiest and healthiest of all healthy pasta recipes with seafood out there; Lemon and Seafood pasta. If you’re in the mood for something tasty, fresh, yet simple to be made, try this one at home!
Lemon-Garlic Pasta with Vegetables and Shrimp
You can make this healthy pasta recipes with seafood for four servings. It takes about 60 minutes or so from preparation to finishing step. Each serving contains 14 grams of carb so if you are on a diet, you might want to start adding it up with your other meal. The ingredients are as the following:
• Cooked pasta.
• Four divided teaspoons of olive oil. Pick the ones that are extra-virgin.
• Dices of two big red bell papers
• Two pounds of trimmed asparagus
• Five minced cloves of garlic
• One-and-a-half divided teaspoon of salt
• One pound of raw prawn/shrimp. Peel and devein it beforehand.
• Two teaspoons of lemon zests. Grate it while it is fresh!
• One cup of sodium-low chicken broth
• Two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Two tablespoons of parsley that has been freshly chopped beforehand.
• One teaspoon of corn starch
The Instructions of Cooking Lemon-Garlic Pasta with Veggies and Shrimp
1. Heat two teaspoonful of olive oil in a medium fire temperature. Heating it on a non-sticky pan is preferable. After all, add lemon zest, asparagus, the salt, and dices of bell peppers into the skillet and occasionally stir them for about six minutes. Afterwards, put the cooked veggies onto a bowl and put some lid to keep it warm.
2. Afterwards, add the remaining olive oil and minced garlic onto the skillet and cook it until the mix is fragrant enough. One minute should be enough. Afterwards, add the shrimps and cook it for another one minute, stir it occasionally. Whisk both corn starch and broth in a bowl until it blended well and add them to mixture in the pan alongside the remaining salt. Cook, stir, and wait until the spaghetti sauce thickens and the shrimp has been cooked enough for approximately two more minutes. Remove them from the stove, stir in some parsley and lemon juice onto them. Serve the sauce and the shrimp over the veggies and the cooked pasta. It’s one of the yummiest out of many other healthy pasta recipes with seafood.