Healthy Pasta Recipes with Chicken Sausage. There are quite plenty of healthy pasta recipes with chicken sausage out there. But the one in this article is one of our most favourite! If you came here looking for a good recommendation of tasty, easy pasta combined with sausages, then look no further. This meal is an easy yet tasty spin of pasta, combining the spiciness of peppers and the juiciness of sausages, blended thoughtfully with other great ingredients. If you need something good for a weeknight dining meal but don’t want to settle on a too difficult of a menu, this one is something you can try. Furthermore, the leftovers can be reheated for the next day and it would still be awesome. Whether you are too busy to cook anything fancier than pasta or just lazy, this recipe is always up for you to try. It is simple to be made and easily lovable too!
After all, Italian peppers and sausage, either combined or eaten alone, is a staple to any classic, timeless Italian-American menu. This is one very simple variation of rotini with easy-canned tomatoes, healthier and juicier chicken sausages, and always the freshly wonderful bell pepper. Did we already mention that it’s tasty? We did? Well we’re going to say it again; it’s tasty. There is really nothing to refute it. So here it is, folks. In the spirit of the season we present you with a simple, seemingly humble, yet extremely tasty and healthy pasta recipes with chicken sausage to help us enjoy the month even more!
Pepper and Sausage Pasta Recipe
The ingredients are as the following
1. Four teaspoonful of divided olive oil, extra virgin ones
2. One package of mushroom slices
3. Kosher salt,
4. A quarter cup of red wine
5. One canned tomatoes that is undrained but has been diced beforehand
6. 1 package of chicken sausages (choose organic ones!)
7. One diced and seeded green bell pepper
8. Freshly-cracked pepper
9. A half of diced yellow onion
10. Rotini pasta (6 oz)
11. And some flat-leaf parsleys as garnish if you want.
1. Cook the pasta. While you’re waiting for it to be done, heat three teaspoonful of extra virgin olive oil in a large pan over high temperature.
2. Add the slices of mushrooms into the mix and wait till it got browned. Put it to a plate and let it be for a while.
3. In the same saucepan, heat more of the olive oil remains. Put the sausage, onion. Bell pepper, and add decent pinch of pepper and salt. Cook all of them until the sausage is cooked properly and the vegetables tendered. To deglaze it, add mixture of wine to the pan and let it be for a minute. Put in tomatoes alongside their juice and simmer them all for a few minutes. Toss the pasta in and wait until everything is cooked. Provides four servings. Can be garnished with parsley or not. Hope you enjoy this healthy pasta recipes with chicken sausage!