Lipton onion soup meatloaf recipes will help you who like to serve delicious meatloaf in easy way. Actually there are so many recipes that you can find. Most people who are success to cook meatloaf will share their recipes in some sites or blogs. You must be careful because not all recipes are reliable. You can choose recipe that is reliable and written with clear and complete step by step. How about you who want to show your creativity by making meatloaf with lipton onion soup? It is no longer secret because there are so many people who share this recipe so you can start to make meatloaf at your kitchen only. You don’t need to worry because here, you can find simple recipe to make meatloaf with lipton onion soup.
Ingredients of Lipton Onion Soup with Meatloaf
You can start write all ingredients of lipton onion soup meatloaf recipes here. In order to make this recipe, you will need 10 minutes to prepare all things, 60 minutes to cook, and this recipe is good to serve 8 people. Now, it is time to check ingredients one by one.
– One package of liptons onion soup
– 2 lbs of extra lean ground beef
– ¾ cup of plain dry bread crumbs
– 2 eggs
– ¾ cup of water
– 1/3 cup of ketchup
You can start to cook this recipe :
- You need to prepare your oven first. Please preheat oven 350 degree F uncovered
- You can mix all ingredients that listed above in the large bowl. Large bowl helps you to mix all things in easy way.
- You can share into loaf in the baking pan or you can also use roasting pan.
- You can start to bake the loaf for one hour or you need to check the loaf and when it is done you can remove the meatloaf.
- When you like to serve the meatloaf, you can let stand for 10 minutes
Why You Need to Serve Meatloaf
There are some reasons why you need to serve meatloaf than some other meals. You need to know some facts about nutritional that can be found on meatloaf.
As it is said above, this recipe can be used for 8 people. You can read nutritional info about meatloaf below.
– Calories that you will get per serving is 246
– The total fat is 7.6 g
– The cholesterol that you will get per serving is 65.0 mg
– Sodium that you will get per serving is 647.3
– Protein that you will get per serving is 25.7
Some people think that it is not healthy food especially for people who want to lose their weight. You don’t need to worry because when you don’t serve it every day, you still can get advantages from the meatloaf. You can use your creativity too to make your delicious meatloaf with lipton onion soup. You don’t have reason to not serve meatloaf for your family. You can serve it for special dinner in special event or other things. You can find other lipton onion soup meatloaf recipes.