If you are craving a delicious meat as your dinner menu, you can try easy steak recipes ideas for dinner. You do not need to go to steak restaurant since you can cook it by your own in your kitchen. Your kids and family would be really happy to taste it and even you will satisfy with your own cooking. Cooking steak is not as difficult as what you think, just prepare the ingredients and follow these recipes and you can serve a yummy steak to serve for dinner. How about the time to serve it? The steak recipes ideas for dinner we provide here is very simple and it takes no more than 1 hour to serve.
Steak with Tomatoes and Parsnips
If you like meat and vegetables cooking ideas, you have to try this. Tomatoes and parsnips are added to as salad to this steak dish. The total time you have to take is around 40 minutes. Prepare the ingredients below.
1. 4 strip steaks (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
2. 1 1/2 pounds parsnips and 1 tomato (as the salad, cut into pieces)
3. 1 scallion
4. 4 thyme
5. Kosher salt and black pepper
6. ¼ cup + 1 teaspoon of olive oil
1. Firstly, heat your oven up to 450° F. Mix the ingredients such as tomatoes, parsnips, thyme, and scallions. Add also ¼ cup of olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper in a the baking dish around 9-13 inch in size.
2. Cover the baking dish with an aluminium foil and roast the dish for 20 minutes until it looks juices or when bubbling. After that, you can remove the aluminium foil and keep to roast it for 10 minutes or until the parsnips look tender.
3. Heat the left over oil in a skillet, set the heat over medium-high. Then, add ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper to season the steaks. Cook up to 130° F for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
4. Last, lay the steaks for about 5 minutes until you can slice it into 4 0r 3 slices. Serve with the the salad beautiful plating.
Pepper Steak With Mushroom Salad
2 tablespoons black peppercorns
2 tablespoons green peppercorns
1 Szechuan peppercorns
4 x 200g sirloin
8 mushrooms (sliced)
4 spring onions (shredded)
80ml olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon mustard
• Preheat a skillet in medium-high heat, and squash the peppercorns with pestle. Meanwhile, sweep the side of the steaks with eggwhite and mix with peppercorn.
• Mix mushroom with garlic and place them in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and grill it for 2-3 for each side.
• Next, grill the steaks for 6-8 minutes in medium-rare heat and cover with foil for about 5 minutes.
• Toss other ingredients such as mushroom, spring onion and spinach with dijon balsamic and 2 tablespoons of oil.
Add the salad to it. Serve the steaks and mushroom salad in different plate. This easy steak recipes ideas for dinner hopefully can be your next ideas to serve for your family.