Vegetarian Diet for Weight Loss Recipes
Vegetarian diet has become one of the best choices for losing some weight. That’s why dieters always put various vegetarian recipes for their diet meal plans. So, what kind of foods should be included in your vegetarian diet for weight loss recipes?
Loaded Spinach Salad
For your recommended vegetarian recipes, loaded spinach salad is the first option. In one serving of spinach salad contains with 270 calories.
• 6 cups of baby spinach
• 8 large eggs
• 1 cup of shredded carrots
• 1 (8-ounce) can of beets, sliced
• 2 tbsp chopped and toasted pecans
• 1/3 cup of non-fat milk or buttermilk
• 1/3 cup of low-fat mayonnaise
• 1/3 cup of plain non-fat yogurt
• 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp of white vinegar
• ¼ cup of crumbled blue cheese
• ½ tsp ground pepper
• ½ tsp salt
1. First, prepare the dressing. Combine milk/buttermilk, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar, pepper, and salt in a bowl until mixed well. Put cheese to the bowl, stir and mash with spoon until fused.
2. Next, prepare the salad. Put eggs on saucepan and cover with water, then simmer with medium-high heat. Cover the saucepan then reduce heat to low and cook to lowest simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Throw the hot water and pour cold water over the eggs until turn cooled. Peel the egg’s skins and remove yolks from 6 eggs, then chopped the remaining eggs.
4. Mix spinach with 2 tbsp of the dressing in a bowl and separate to 2 plates. Topped each plate of salad with chopped eggs, carrots, beets, and pecans. Last, drizzle with 2 tbsp more of the dressing.
Creamy Broccoli Soup
• 6 c broccoli
• 1 c raw cashews, soaked for 1 hour in hot water
• 5 c low-sodium vegetable broth
• 1 diced onion
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon canola oil
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
• Taste: salt and pepper
1. Blend cashews and 1 c of vegetable broth until smooth.
2. Heat the canola oil in a large stockpot. Sauté with broccoli, onion, and garlic for 3-4 minutes until broccoli turn bright and the onion turns soften.
3. Pour the cashews mixture, soy sauce, and remaining vegetable broth to the pot. Simmer gently until the broccoli become softens for 10-12 minutes.
4. Let the mixture to cool down and blend the mixture until smooth.
5. Place again in the pot and add vinegar, pepper and salt to adjust the seasonings. Simmer again gently for 5 minutes and ready to serve. In one serving of broccoli soup contains with 260 calories.
Vegetarian recipes are very well-known contains with foods especially vegetables that help on reducing some weight and keeping the health. You can choose the recipes above and apply it for your daily meals.