Blueberry Torte: Prep. Time: 30 minutes & Cooking Time: 2–3 hours, Ideal slow-cooker size: 2-qt.
6 crushed graham crackers
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
3/8 cup sugar, divided
4 oz. cream cheese softened
½ can of blueberry pie filling
1. Mix graham crackers, butter, and half of the sugar.
2. Press mixture into the crock.
3. Mix cream cheese, rest of sugar, and egg until smooth.
4. Spread on top of graham crackers.
5. Pour blueberry filling over the top.
6. Cover and cook on High for 2–3 hours.
Result: Blueberry Torte
Have a good meal, and see you soon with new delicious ingredients.
Maybe you’ll like this Hot-dog: Coney Dogs