Cheesecake 4 In 1
4 cans of 370ml all-purpose cream (chilled)
2 cans of 300ml condensed milk (chilled)
2 blocks of 8oz. cream cheese (softened)
400 grams of crushed graham crackers
200 grams of melted butter
2/3 cups brown sugar
1 tsp. lemon zest
2 tbsp of lemon juice
40 gms of unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup hot water
3 tbsp. Blueberry pie topping
3 tbsp Cherry pie topping
3 tbsp Strawberry pie topping
3 tbsp ripped mango
1. Mix crushed graham and brown sugar
2. Add melted butter
3. Mix until the texture is like a wet sand
4. Place the mixture in the springform pan and chill for 30mins or until formed
1. (Use an electric mixer) Mix cream cheese and condensed milk.
2. Dissolve gelatin in hot water
3. Mix the dissolved gelatin with the cream cheese and condensed milk.
4. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice
5. Mix them all
6. In a separate bowl, mix the chilled all-purpose cream until doubled
7. Now add the cream cheese mixture with the cream using a spatula to scoop out the cream on the sides of the mixing bowl then remix it.
8. Pour the mixture in a prepared springform pan with crust.
9. Chill for 3 hours
10. Add toppings divided into 4 equal parts.
Result: Cheesecake 4 In 1
Have a good meal, and see you soon with new delicious ingredients.
Maybe you’ll like this Burger: Hot Cheetos Burger