Easy casserole recipes to freeze will be great for those who do not have much time to make dinner every night. Making casserole to freeze then can be a great alternative for a homemade dinner. It is easy, and can be prepare in minutes. You can keep it in freezer and whenever you want to eat just heat it and it is ready. There are some recipes you can choose today.
Tuna Noddle Casserole
This recipe is classic. Once you make it for your home, it will bring you back to your childhood. What you need to prepare for making the dish are a package of medium egg noodles; w cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup; one and a half cups milk; a can of chunk tuna; two cups of frozen peas; three tablespoon of butter; salt; black pepper; and also a cup of crushed potato chips.
Here are the instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and coat the casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare the noodles; and drain it.
- Put soup, milk into a large bowl, and mix it. Add it with noodles, peas, tuna, salt, pepper, and melted butter.
- Pour all the mixture to the casserole and top it with potato chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes, and it is ready to serve.
Baked Mac and Cheese
This is another traditional recipe you can try at home. It is a truest comfort in a gloomy day. Cheese combined with vegetables, milk, and also pasta would color your day. The recipe we have today is for 4 servings. The total time to prepare the whole dish is only 55 minutes. What you need to prepare are three tablespoons plain dry breadcrumbs; a spoon of extra virgin olive oil; paprika; frozen spinach; 2 cups of low-fat milk; three tablespoons of all-purpose flour; two cups of Cheddar cheese; a cup of cottage cheese; nutmeg; salt; ground pepper for taste; and also two cups of whole-wheat penne or macaroni.
To prepare the dish, follow the instructions below:
- Boil water. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and coat the casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix the oil, paprika, and the breadcrumbs in a bowl. And at different place, place spinach in strainer and press it out to excess moisture.
- Heat the one and a half cup milk until steaming, and whisk the other ¼ milk with flour in a bowl until smooth, add it with the hot milk, and cook. Whisk it for about three minutes until it thickens. Remove it from the stove, add Cheddar until it is melted, stir also with cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Cook the past in separate places, drain it, and add it with the cheese sauce. Mix it well, and put it in the casserole, give spinach, and top it with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake the dish for 30 minutes. It is ready to serve.
These two dishes can be freeze in a freezer for about three months. Yet, you need to cover it, while in refrigerator, it can stand for 2 days only. Whenever you want to eat, bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy these easy casserole recipes to freeze!