Easy vegetable casserole recipes will help you who do not have much time to prepare your meal. You save time since you just only prepare the dish once, but you can save it in a freezer and even it can stand for a month. If you choose vegetable to be your main ingredient for your dish, here are some recipes we can try to complete your day.
Broccoli, Beef, and Potato
This recipe is a great combination of roasted broccoli, with ground beef, and topped with hash browns. The flavor is much more complex, because of the roasted broccoli, but it is exciting. If you want a simpler recipe, you can skip to roast the broccoli, and use the frozen broccoli instead. The recipe we have today is for 8 servings, and he total time to make the whole dish is one hour 40 minutes.
What you need to prepare is 6 cups of broccoli; canola oil; one and a half pounds ground beef chopped onion; Worcestershire sauce; garlic powder; salt; low-fat milk; cornstarch; two cups Cheddar cheese; ground turmeric; precooked shredded potatoes or frozen hash-brown potatoes; egg; ground pepper; olive oil or canola oil for spraying the casserole; and Hungarian paprika for taste.
To make the dish, you can follow the instructions below:
– Preheat the oven to 450 Fahrenheit
– Toss the broccoli with a spoon of oil in a bowl, cook and stir it for 15 minutes until it becomes soft and brownie.
– Heat the oil in another pan, and cook the beef and onion. Cook, until the beef becomes brown and the onion is soft. Then, stir it into Worcestershire, garlic powder, and salt.
– Whisk the cornstarch and milk, until bubbling. Remove the heat, then add Cheddar, salt, and turmeric. Stir until the cheese is melted.
– Spread the mixture of the beef to the casserole, top it with broccoli, and pour the cheese sauce for the top.
– In another bowl, mix egg, potatoes, pepper, and salt. Then add this mixture to the casserole. Last is coating the top with the cooking spray.
– Bake it for 40 minutes, add paprika, and it is ready to serve.
If you want a simpler recipe using broccoli as its main ingredient, one recipe we have today can satisfy your need. What you need to prepare are a package of frozen chopped broccoli, thaw it; half can of cream of mushroom soup; grated Cheddar cheese; mayonnaise; egg; chopped onion; cayenne pepper, this ingredient is optional; crumbled cheese from snack crackers; and the last is butter.
What you need to do is doing these steps:
– Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Prepare the casserole, coat it with cooking spray.
– Take the broccoli, drain it and put it to a large bowl. Mix the grated cheese, the mushroom soup, egg, onion, mayonnaise, and also cayenne pepper.
– Pour the mixture you make into the casserole, then mix it with crumbled crackers and melted butter. Then sprinkle it over the casserole as a top.
– Bake the dish for 35 minutes. It is ready to serve.
Try the simple recipe, and enjoy these easy vegetable casserole recipes.