Ham and Swiss Breakfast Casserole: Prep. Time: 15 minutes & Cooking Time: 3–4 hours, Ideal slow-cooker size: 2-qt.
5 slices gluten-free bread or 3–4 slices regular bread, crust trimmed off
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
½ cup cooked ham, chopped
¼ cup chopped onion
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. dried dill
¼ tsp. dried parsley
⅛ tsp. pepper
dash of hot sauce
1. Line the crock with parchment paper.
2. Press the bread into the bottom of the crock and up the sides about 1 inch to form a crust.
3. Sprinkle the Swiss cheese, ham, and onion evenly over the crust.
4. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, salt, dill, parsley, pepper, and hot sauce. Pour over the contents of the crock.
5. Cover and cook on low for 3–4 hours, or until a knife comes out clean from the center.
Makes 2 servings. Using gluten-free bread, each serving contains:
Result: Ham And Swiss Breakfast Casserole
Have a good meal, and see you soon with new delicious ingredients.
Maybe you’ll like this Wrap: Barbecue Chicken Lettuce Wraps