Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Weight Loss
Having diet means you need to control your foods plan. In some diet program, dieters choose healthy vegetarian recipes for weight loss. They try to avoid any meat products which can be the source of calories and fats. Here we come with vegetarian recipes for dieters who want to get rid of their fat faster.
In the healthy vegetarian recipes for weight loss, vegetables are the must food to be consumed which you can find in this Greek salad recipe. This Mediterranean meal is very simple to be prepared only in 10 minutes. In one plate serving contains with 410 calories.
• 2 c romaine lettuce, chopped
• 3 stuffed of grape leaves
• 1 sliced tomato
• ½ whole wheat pita
• ¼ c feta cheese
• 5 kalamata olives
• 1 teaspoon of olive oil
• ½ tablespoon of red vinegar
• ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
1. Arrange the lettuce, tomato, grape leaves, olives, whole wheat pita, feta cheese, and oregano on the plate.
2. Mixed olive oil and red vinegar.
3. Drizzle down the mixed olive oil and red vinegar onto the salad.
Broccoli and Corn Calzones
Broccoli and corn, added with mozzarella, ricotta and other ingredients create very healthy vegetarian recipes for your diet menu. This broccoli and corn calzones recipe has 350 calories per calzones.
• 1 ½ cups of broccoli, chopped
• 1 ½ cups of corn kernels
• 20-ounces whole wheat pizza dough
• 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 2/3 cup of ricotta cheese
• 4 scallions, sliced
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¼ cup of fresh basil, chopped
• ¼ tsp ground pepper
• 2 tsp canola oil
• All-purpose flour for dusting
1. Set the racks of the oven in upper and lower thirds then preheat to 475oF. Prepare 2 baking sheets and coat with cooking spray.
2. Mix corn, broccoli, cheese, basil, scallions, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a big bowl.
3. Sprinkle lightly the surface with flour then divide the pizza dough into 6 pieces. Make an 8-inch circle with each piece of dough.
4. Put about ¾ cup filling to on half of each circle and leave 1-inch border. Use water to brush the border and fold the other half part over the filling. Fold the top edges and use fork to seal.
5. Make some small slits on the top part to let the steam. Brush the surface with oil.
6. Put the calzones to the baking sheets.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes until the top turned brown.
Diet purpose isn’t only about losing weight, but also how to keep the body healthy at the same time. By consuming healthy foods like low calorie vegetarian recipes above, dieters can achieve the dream of slim and healthy body in no time.