Pumpkin Raisin Cake
1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
1/4 Cups sugar
1/2 Teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 Cups canned pumpkin
1 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Cups vegetable oil
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Cups unbleached flour
1/4 Cups raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 0 F.
2. Grease and flour or line a 10 x 6 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. In an electric mixer, mix eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil on medium speed until
well blended, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. On low speed, gradually add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking
soda, Mix just until smooth. Stir in raisins.
s. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a tester comes out with a fine crumb. Remove
pan from the oven and place on wire cooling rack. Cool cake in pan for 10 to 15
7. Carefully remove the cake from the pan and place on wire cooling rack. Remove and
8. Store at room temperature, wrapped in foil or a plastic bag. Or freeze for later use.
Result: Pumpkin Raisin Cake
Have a good meal, and see you soon with new delicious ingredients.
Maybe you’ll like this Pie: French Silk Chocolate Pie